Currently Hiring – Account Manager
Creative Core, LLC is a creative agency offering graphic design, web design and development, business consulting and other services. We are based in Los Angeles and have worked with 100+ diverse clients locally and worldwide.
We are seeking an account manager to join our growing and diverse team.
We are looking for an experienced account manager to act as liaison between our clients and the creative team. You will oversee projects on a day-to-day basis and ensure that they run smoothly and achieve their potential. We are not just here to create great design, we are here to provide great customer service. That means making our clients happy by communicating well, meeting deadlines and delivering within the budget. Your involvement will be essential in making this happen.
You will work on a variety of projects in web design and development, application development, identity design, print design, marketing consulting, and more. Projects range from large to small. Experience with non-profit organizations is a huge plus because they make up a large portion of our client list.
Daily contact with clients, designers and developers is a key part of the job, so you should be comfortable communicating with different branches of the company. Often, an account manager will be expected to pitch to clients, so a very confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote the agency services.
We are a friendly and progressive team working in a fast-paced environment. We have a small team and everyone wears multiple hats – flexibility and adaptability is a must! The position will be both demanding and fulfilling, you’ll get to work on some amazing projects and meet great people. Our work environment is flexible – we are open to freelance, part-time, and full-time candidates.
- Ensure a smooth experience for clients from beginning to end — obtaining key project information from clients, answering any client questions, update client on project status, address any client concerns, etc.
- Work directly with Creative & Web Teams to follow each project through to completion.
- Oversee client account billing.
- Manage records for general account and sales tracking purposes.
- Respond to potential sales inquiries over email, phone, and in-person.
- Draft proposals and RFP responses.
- Lead project discovery meetings.
- Draft creative briefs
- Work with development team to brainstorm and draft digital strategy for web projects.
- Attend meetings with potential and current clients.
- Seek out new leads for potential projects.
“What we’re looking for” Skills
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A background in creative or tech
- Superb organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and juggle multiple clients at once
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Experience with web development projects
- Familiar with CMS and CRM platforms
- Thinking on your feet – research and educate yourself on unfamiliar subjects
- A fun person to work with for clients and creatives!
“Now you’re just showing off” Skills
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience with Quickbooks Online
- Background in the arts, education, non-profits, and government agencies
- Sales experience in creative agency
- Involvement in local creative networking organizations
- Well-connected in network of designers and developers (we’re always looking for new talent!)
What’s in it for you?
- Office space in our Downtown Los Angeles office w/ a team dedicated to creating great work!
- Flexible schedule (we are more than ok with working within your availability including some autonomous hrs off-site)
- Negotiable/Salary rates (based on experience)
- Small and personal team open to new ideas
- Opportunity to help shape a growing creative agency
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- A custom cover letter explaining why you’d like to work at Creative Core and why we should choose you!
- Compensation requirements
Please submit your materials to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information!